Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Easy and delicious recipes!

Welcome!

My blog has recipes that are easy to make so that you can quickly throw together a nice meal without a lot of effort or preparation time, which is perfect for those who are cooking challenged.  Eating out a lot can take a toll on your body and your wallet so that's why it's important to be able to make homemade meals.  I've created a lot of recipes are healthy and lower in fat, but still taste great.  In order to eat healthy, you have to enjoy your food and that's why I've made sure that all my recipes are full of flavor.  On my blog, you'll see some comfort foods made over so that you can enjoy them without all the guilt.  Of course, it's still important to indulge so I'll include recipes that are more on the decadent side.  Have a look around and let me know your tips and suggestions once you've tried out some of the recipes.

This is a new blog and I'm still building up my recipe base, but I'll be adding 1-2 recipes/week so check back frequently.  If you have any recipes you'd like to share, email me to become a guest/featured blogger.

Happy Eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...